I'm an intrepreneur, generalist and creator of things. I help good people and organizations transform very simple ideas into new opportunities and successful ventures.
I'm continually trying to improve the places I call home and the communities I am a part of. Using my locality as a tool, I experiment with traditional and 'new-age' notions of community development.
Away from my desk, I can be found cycling city streets, frequenting art galleries, spending time with neighbours and enjoying craft beer. Simple stuff.
I'm the Creative Director and co-founder of Form & Foundry; a design studio that specializes in the rapid re-definition of tired & forgotten ideas.
- A conference where creative practitioners converge, share and provoke. We're calling it CommonWealth.
- Place-based wares - [this city] co.
- A weeeeekly newsletter delivering the best of this week and next.
- Block Party in a Box is a resource kit that turns strangers into neighbours.
- A curated film club focused on the exploration of all things urban and city living.