This page is updated on a semi-regular basis with the things that have the majority of my time and attention.
Inspired by the /now movement.
At the moment I am…
- Preparing for tax season. One of my goals this year is to simplify my finances so I’m purposefully taking stock of how complicated my current state of affairs are to help guide future efforts to reduce complexity.
Fine-tuning the proposal for my research work; the focus now is on tailoring the selected methods to meet ethics requirements.
- Reading book 5 (re-read), 6 (on loan), and 7 (personal collection) of this year’s reading list. Here’s what I’ve read to-date.
- Planning a wedding. Three words I thought I’d never say. Note: the ‘guides’ I find myself reading about what needs to be in a wedding, and the associated costs, are bonkers. I actually think this estimate of the average cost of a Canadian wedding is low. Thankfully, myself and my partner have more brains than money.
- Looking at buying a house. Again, words that I thought I’d never say.
- Trying to reduce my digital footprint.
- Re-forming a relationship with online publishing.
Updated: January 15, 2019