For more than a decade I have transformed the way people see & inhabit their cities and neighbourhoods. Much of this work flies the Good City flag.
As the northern hemisphere settles into what is certain to be a long and lonesome winter, I have chosen to enjoy an extended period of quiet time. I will be reflecting upon the things I value most and planning for the actions I have yet to take.
While away, as a substitute for a full archive of work I offer some perspectives on place:
- A Manifesto for Gathering in the Name of Neighbourliness
- Authentic Experiences
- Big City Lights
- Circumnavigating Lake Fanshawe 🏞️
- Don’t Worry. [this city] is Awesome.
- For Community
- Hamilton Road
- The Importance of Place
- My Hometown Sucks, Place, and Shared Sameness
- Observations (film)
- On Appreciating the Land Which Surrounds Us
- Paris, France
- Parking (Ottawa, Ontario)
- PARK(ing) Day
- Place as a Verb
- Rochester, New York
- [this city]
- This Once Was
- What About Our Stories?
- What is Place but a Social Construct?
If you are looking to get a hold of me, please send me an email.